Sunday, May 29, 2011

Homework week 1

Wow what a week! I really had a lot to learn. I didn't have any idea how to shoot in manual with my camera. I had to download the manual for my camera to even get started. And the wind was blowing so hard I couldn't use a tripod.

Storytelling Aperture
f /22
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/50 sec.



f /11
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/160 sec.



f /4.80
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/1000 sec.




Who Cares

f /22
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/20 sec.



f /8
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/250 sec.



f /4
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/800 sec.



Singular Theme

f /22
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/40 sec.



f /11
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/200 sec




f /5.6
ISO 400
Shutter speed 1/640 sec.


The flowers are my favorite. ;>)


3 comments:

  1. I love the second shot in the first set. The coloring is so nice. I also like your flower shots. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The storytelling scene is such a beautiful scene!

    (sorry my comment is late, I've been having trouble leaving comments with my google account)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the flowers too....great color !

    ReplyDelete