Sunday, June 19, 2011

Homework week 4

First I want to thank you for the help last time. I finally figured out how to change the focus box. On my camera you can't change it while in manual mode but you can change it in aperture mode, then switch over to manual. I figured this out while trying to address that metering problem which by the way was set at 1.7. Of course this brings me to this weeks lesson.

Side light
f /5.6
0.40 sec
ISO 200
Sorry I had to use a ball, no people around and the dog wouldn't sit on the stool.

Back light
f /18
1/40 sec
ISO 200



Natural reflector
f /5.60
0.40 sec
ISO 200
I used an apron hanging over a chair to reflect the light back to the dark side of the ball.



Back lit silhouette

f /5.60
1/20
ISO 200

No comments:

Post a Comment