Friday, June 10, 2011

Homework week 3

I took these pictures of my grandkids up in the hills around my house. It was a really sunny day, and I could not get the meter on my camera to work right. I had to just play around with the aperture until it looked right. I was also having problems getting the focus to be clear. They are all just out of focus. I can't wear my reading glasses while focusing it just makes everything super blurry. These all looked really clear when I took them. I wonder if I should increase the ISO. The camera was sitting on a tree branch for this one

f /22
1/50 sec
ISO 200
f/22
1/40
ISO 200

f/5.6
1/2000
ISO 200

Kloe is sitting on the rock, not on his shoulders.





I like the framing in this one. To bad the focus is off.
f/5.6
1/2000
ISO 200

This is what they all looked like when I just used the meter in my camera. I was metering off her face.
f/4.50
1/25
ISO 200
Babies are so fast, or maybe I'm too slow. I was trying to concentrate on the colors in this one.  I was trying to blur out the background.
f/4.8
1/320
ISO 200


It seems like the more pictures I take the worse they look. Guess I need more practice. ;>)

2 comments:

  1. I really like the second one of your grandson sitting on the rock, and the one whith them sitting in the tree is a great idea for framing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like your framed one as well. Good job!

    ReplyDelete